You are buying invoice rocket
Terms and Conditions
- Purchasing a Rocket Apps product grants the licensee a single license to activate a product on a single instance of WordPress (using your activation key on more than one instance of WordPress simultaneously will invalidate it).
Refunds and Suitability
Refunds can be claimed within the first seven days from the time of purchase if the licensee feels the product is not suitable for them.
After seven days from the time of purchase, the following applies for all refund requests:
- As stipulated by Australian Consumer Law (read), refunds will not be given in an instance where the licensee:
- simply changed their mind, decided they do not like the product or have no use for it.
- discovered they can buy a similar product cheaper elsewhere, or discovered that they missed out during a sale promotion.
- has technical difficulties that is not the fault of the product software (incompatible hosting or 3rd party plugin compatibility issues for example).
- discovered the product does not have a particular feature.
To avoid any of these instances, please try a demo or ask some pre-sales questions first.
Support, Updates and License
- Support will only be offered if the minimum requirements for the product and WordPress are met.
- The frequency of updates of all Rocket Apps products are at the discretion of the developer.
- Purchasing a Rocket Apps product by itself or as part of a bundle entitles the licensee to a 12 month support license and updates starting from the date of purchase.
- Support can not be offered to help resolve issues related to the use of 3rd party plug-ins, hosting configuration or any other issue not related to Rocket Apps products.
Split license for theme assets
CSS, JS and all image/SVG assets contained within Rocket Apps themes and add-ons (plugins) fall outside the GPL and will require the purchase of a commercial developer license if you intend to use them in a re-purposed scenario where you generate income. The cost of the commercial developer license will depend on your intentions.
- Any special offers or discount codes can only be redeemed at the time of purchase.
Add-ons and Compatibility
- Rocket Apps products will work with the minimum requirements.
- No guarantee is made that Rocket Apps products will work with all 3rd party WordPress plug-ins.
- Official Rocket Apps add-ons will only work with associated Rocket Apps products. They will not work with other WordPress themes.
- Buying bundled packages only entitles the licensee to the packages included with the bundle at the time of purchase. It does not entitle the licensee to a free copy of all future bundled products or add-ons.
- Any loss of data, loss of productivity or other technical issues related to the operating of a Rocket Apps product is the responsibility of the licensee.
- The licensee is responsible for procuring their own hosting service and WordPress to use this software.
- The licensee is responsible for making sure their hosting environment meets the minimum requirements for running Rocket Apps products on WordPress.
- The licensee is responsible for making backups of their database and files.
- Rocket Apps products and add-ons come without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
Terms and Conditions Updates
- These terms and conditions may be updated at any time without notice.
- All Rocket Apps product license holders are bound by these Terms and Conditions.