- Version: 1.1.3
- Updated: February 3, 2019
- Required: Invoice Rocket 1.2.1
- Price: $19
How do I activate the add-on?
Activate the add-on like you would any other WordPress plugin. Go to Plugins -> Installed Plugins -> Invoice Rocket Expenses and hit Activate.
Once the add-on has been activated you will also see a new menu item on the front-end called Expenses, and also in the Create menu dialogue.
What options can be set with this add-on?
There is only one option for this add-on. Go to Invoice Rocket settings -> Presentation and there is a checkbox next to Remove the Expenses dashboard widget.
Can I include attachments on an expense?
Yes. Ideally you should include some proof of the expense, such as a receipt for example.
How can I duplicate an expense?
On the expenses page, locate the expense you want to duplicate, use the context menu and select Duplicate.
This will create a duplicate of the expense with the suffix (duplicate). You can edit the duplicate if you wish.
v1.1.3 (3rd February 2019)
- Minor presentation tweaks.
1.1.2 (25th January 2019)
- Fixed issue where duplicate expense would not show in correct month.
- Fixed issue where updating expense date would not show in correct month.
- Removed ‘(duplicate)’ label from duplicated expense titles.
1.1.1 (5th April 2018)
- Added support for History Log add-on
1.1 (24th March 2018)
- Added ability to duplicate an expense
1.0 (14th October 2017)
- Initial release