Can I make suggestions for Invoice Rocket?
Absolutely. In fact, a lot of what I build into each release is based on user feedback and suggestions.
I do have a strict set of criteria though, which goes something along the lines of:
If the requested feature is…
- getting enough interest from other users
- realistic in the engineering requirement (I’m not going to have to rewrite significant chunks of code)
- going to compliment the overall product (rather than specific to a particular use/edge case)
If the answer is yes to all three, there’s an excellent chance (not a promise) I’ll make an announcement and bake it in to a future release.
- About the System Report tool
- Are there any browser extensions or add-ons?
- Is Invoice Rocket a plug-in or a theme?
- What is the purpose of the client secret ID?
- Is Invoice Rocket a hosted service?
- Will Invoice Rocket work on a multi-site instance?
- Can I use it as a child theme?
- Will Invoice Rocket work on the wordpress.com hosted service?
- Decommission a domain from your license
- What happens after my 12 months support has ended?
- Language support
- What are my payment options when buying Invoice Rocket?
- Can I contract you to do some custom work for Invoice Rocket?
- Can I freely share Invoice Rocket?
- Can I make suggestions for Invoice Rocket?
- I need help with something that isn’t mentioned here
- Terms and Conditions for Invoice Rocket
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.