How can I use Invoice Rocket on more than one domain?
To activate your Invoice Rocket license on additional domain (including sub-domains), you will need to purchase an additional domain license.
Basically you need a license for every instance of Invoice Rocket, or alternatively you can purchase additional domain allowances for the same license (which means you can use the same license key on each domain).
To purchase an additional domain, log in to this website, go to the Downloads page and hit the Add a domain button.
- Minimum requirements
- How can I import my existing clients?
- How do I install WordPress?
- How do I install Invoice Rocket?
- How do I enable the Invoice Rocket theme?
- Where do I find my license key?
- How can I migrate from an existing invoicing system?
- What theme options can be set?
- How can I use Invoice Rocket on more than one domain?
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.