Invoice Rocket Changelog
v1.4 (1st July 2019)
- Fixed missing translation strings.
- Changed downloaded invoices CSV file name to ‘Invoice Income’.
v1.3.9 (28th June 2019)
- Significant improvements to the client management UX.
v1.3.8 (23rd April 2019)
- Improved invoice total line item presentation (includes new separate tax line item when tax is being applied to invoices).
- Fixed JS error design to prevent accidental double submission.
- Added condition to prevent receipts from being viewed when invoice is not paid.
- Fixed issue where receipt email notification contained no subject.
- Changelog is now included with the theme.
v1.3.7 (18th March 2019)
- Added cache buster to CSS.
- Fixed issue of missing invoice number on PDF and printed invoices.
v1.3.6 (27th February 2019)
- Show client details on invoice PDF and invoice print output.
- New setting: Dark theme.
- New setting: Automatically close confirmation messages after a few seconds.
- Minor UI tweaks.
v1.3.5 (14th February 2019)
- Support license renewal helper.
v1.3.4 (10th February 2019)
- French translation (courtesy of Mathieu Lapointe-Fiset).
- Language update for US English.
- New presentation setting: Change the chart colours.
- Added total invoices count to stats report.
- Admin interface tweaks, including link to the changelog.
- Client page presentation tweaks.
v1.3.3 (3rd February 2019)
- Added ability to show a message for the client on the invoice.
- Moved Admin Notes and Client Message into new sidebar UX tab.
- Sticky nav and sidebar elements.
- New chart setting: Used dashed lines instead of solid.
- New chart setting: Disable fills.
- Clients page sidebar now uses new sidebar UX.
- Added icon to make it more obvious you can click the invoice notes to edit them.
- Fixed issue where custom invoice notes were not displaying.
- Fixed rare issue where large invoice totals would cover payment method (invoices page).
- Fixed issue where clicking Google map would not link to correct location when ‘city’ field was populated.
- Added link to changelog in settings interface.
- Cleaner chart labels.
- Presentation tweaks.
v1.3.2 (31st January 2019)
- Fixed client layout bug that was accidentally introduced in 1.3.1 update.
v1.3.1 (28th January 2019)
- Improved invoice sidebar UX.
v1.3 (27th January 2019)
- Added Tax ID field to client details.
v1.2.9 (24th January 2019)
- New setting: Show tax column on invoices (complies with European tax regulations).
- Changed line item increments to .1 (previously .25).
- Improved UX on small screens when creating/editing invoices.
- PDF downloads now use invoice name and number in the filename (example: INV-1209-Web Design.pdf).
- Improved visual feedback when downloading a PDF.
- Added more do_action hooks for the main nav.
v1.2.8 (11th October 2018)
- Added count to indicate number of receipts sent.
v1.2.7 (7th October 2018)
- Minor language edits.
v1.2.6 (14th July 2018)
- Fixed issue where estimates would not be visible after tax year start date.
- Minor presentation tweaks.
- Added ‘Full View’ for viewing client invoice history.
- Removed duplicate class.
v1.2.5 (5th June 2018)
- Added support for Vehicle Log add-on.
v1.2.4 (7th May 2018)
- Fixed rare division by zero issue when you only have one paid invoice.
v1.2.3 (27th April 2018)
- New setting: Display labels on data elements.
- New setting: Disable the animation between page loads.
- New setting: Display circular charts as pie instead of doughnut.
- Logo now links to dashboard when clicked.
- Fixed broken attributes on logo image.
- Fixed issue where sidebar buttons would appear near bottom of invoices.
- Fixed issue where invoice could still be trashed from the context menu when “Disable ability to trash sent or paid invoices” option is enabled.
- Favicons now honour your logo.
v1.2.2 (19th April 2018)
- New setting: Disable ability to trash sent or paid invoices.
v1.2.1 (5th April 2018)
- Minor admin UI edits.
- Added support for new History Log add-on 1.1.
- Translation string consistencies.
v1.2 (16th March 2018)
- Created Invoice Rocket System report for support assistance.
v1.1 (14th March 2018)
- Fixed nav issue for IE.
v1.0 (10th November 2017)
- Initial release.
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.