Invoice Rocket and all official add-ons have built-in language support with their own unique text domains, making it easy to translate into your native language.
By default all Invoice Rocket products ship with Australian English and more languages will be added in the future. If you’d like to translate Invoice Rocket into your native language, please let me know.
- About the System Report tool
- Are there any browser extensions or add-ons?
- Is Invoice Rocket a plug-in or a theme?
- What is the purpose of the client secret ID?
- Is Invoice Rocket a hosted service?
- Will Invoice Rocket work on a multi-site instance?
- Can I use it as a child theme?
- Will Invoice Rocket work on the wordpress.com hosted service?
- Decommission a domain from your license
- What happens after my 12 months support has ended?
- Language support
- What are my payment options when buying Invoice Rocket?
- Can I contract you to do some custom work for Invoice Rocket?
- Can I freely share Invoice Rocket?
- Can I make suggestions for Invoice Rocket?
- I need help with something that isn’t mentioned here
- Terms and Conditions for Invoice Rocket
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.