After you’ve activated the Invoice Rocket theme and any add-ons, you’ll need to update some mandatory settings before you can start using the product.
- Entering your licence key
- Adding your business details (business name, address, email, phone etc)
- Specifying your currency and unit preferences
- Specify an hourly rate (this is used to calculate totals on invoices)
- Specify default invoice due allowance
Note: Some add-ons may install additional mandatory fields. If so, you will be notified when you activate the add-on.
How to use
- What are the roles?
- Disable ability to trash sent or paid invoices
- Don’t warn before sending invoices
- Invoice numbers
- Tax rates
- Show tax column on invoices
- Payment types
- Mandatory settings
- Google maps integration
- PDF downloads
- Client invoice history
- Prioritise Paypal guest checkout
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.