The payment types you enable will appear on invoices you send to customers.
The options are:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
- Other payment types (specify up to three additional payments types)
- Credit/Debit card with optional Pin Payments add-on
- Credit/Debit card or Bitcoin with optional Stripe add-on
Please note that Stripe is ending support for Bitcoin payments on April 23, 2018. The Invoice Rocket Stripe add-on will have the Bitcoin option removed before that date. Read the official statement from Stripe.
How to use
- Enter your license key
- What are the roles?
- Disable ability to trash sent or paid invoices
- Don’t warn before sending invoices
- Invoice numbers
- Tax rates
- Payment types
- Mandatory settings
- Google maps integration
- PDF downloads
- Client invoice history
- Prioritise Paypal guest checkout