Prioritise Paypal guest checkout
The ‘Guest Checkout’ is simply a way for customers to pay invoices without them needing a Paypal account.
Prioritising the Paypal guest checkout will force the Paypal payment page to show the guest checkout before the regular checkout.
If you’d like to encourage your customers to Pay with a credit card even if they don’t have a Paypal account, then prioritising the guest checkout is recommended.
If you’d prefer to present your clients with the Paypal login (and a link to the guest checkout underneath it) then do not prioritise the guest checkout.
With guest checkout prioritised
Without guest checkout prioritised
- The guest checkout is available to Premier and Business account holders only.
- The Paypal interface may differ in some countries
- The option to prioritise guest checkout may not be honoured in all countries.
- Further information at Paypal.com: Buyers Can Checkout Without a PayPal Account
How to use
- What are the roles?
- Disable ability to trash sent or paid invoices
- Don’t warn before sending invoices
- Invoice numbers
- Tax rates
- Show tax column on invoices
- Payment types
- Mandatory settings
- Google maps integration
- PDF downloads
- Client invoice history
- Prioritise Paypal guest checkout
Download Free WordPress ThemeDownload
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.