Terms and Conditions for Invoice Rocket
- Purchasing Invoice Rocket grants the licensee a license to activate Invoice Rocket on a single instance of WordPress (using your Invoice Rocket license key on more than one instance of WordPress simultaneously will invalidate it).
Refunds and Suitability
Refunds can be claimed within the first 30 days from the time of purchase if the licensee feels the product is not suitable for them.
After 30 days from the time of purchase, the following applies for all refund requests:
- As stipulated by Australian Consumer Law (read), refunds will not be given in an instance where the licensee:
- simply changed their mind, decided they do not like the product or have no use for it.
- discovered they can buy a similar product cheaper elsewhere, or discovered that they missed out during a sale promotion.
- has technical difficulties not related to the Invoice Rocket software (incompatible hosting or 3rd party plugin compatibility issues for example).
- did not check if this software is suitable for them before purchase.
- realised Invoice Rocket did not work in the way they expected.
- discovered that Invoice Rocket does not have a particular feature they wanted.
Support, Updates and License
- Support will only be offered if the minimum requirements are met.
- The frequency of updates to this software are at the discretion of the Invoice Rocket developer.
- Purchasing Invoice Rocket by itself or as part of a bundle entitles the licensee to a 12 month support license and updates starting from the date of purchase.
- Support can not be offered to help resolve issues related to the use of 3rd party plug-ins, hosting configuration or any other issue not related to the product.
PHP files contained within Rocket Apps themes and add-ons (plugins) are considered derivative works from the WordPress API and are therefor licensed under the GPL.
Split license for theme assets
CSS, JS and all image/SVG assets contained within Rocket Apps themes and add-ons (plugins) fall outside the GPL and will require the purchase of a commercial developer license if you intend to use them in a re-purposed scenario where you generate income. The cost of the commercial developer license will depend on your intentions.
- Any special offers or discount codes can only be redeemed at the time of purchase.
Plug-ins and Compatibility
- Invoice Rocket will work with the minimum requirements.
- No guarantee is made that Invoice Rocket will work with all 3rd party WordPress plug-ins.
- Official Invoice Rocket add-ons will only work with Invoice Rocket. They will not work with other WordPress themes.
- Buying bundled packages only entitles the licensee to the packages included with the bundle at the time of purchase. It does not entitle the licensee to a free copy of all future bundled products or add-ons.
- Any loss of data, loss of productivity or other technical issues related to the operating of this software is the responsibility of the licensee.
- The licensee is responsible for procuring their own hosting service and WordPress (free) to use this software.
- The licensee is responsible for making sure their hosting environment meets the minimum requirements for running Invoice Rocket on WordPress.
- The licensee is responsible for making backups of their database and files.
- Invoice Rocket and all add-ons come without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
Terms and Conditions Updates
- These terms and conditions may be updated at any time without notice.
- All Invoice Rocket license holders are bound by these Terms and Conditions, particularly pertaining to Australian Consumer Law to which Invoice Rocket is bound to comply with, even if they differ from what they were at the time they purchased a license.
- These terms and conditions can be viewed at any time here.
- About the System Report tool
- Are there any browser extensions or add-ons?
- Is Invoice Rocket a plug-in or a theme?
- What is the purpose of the client secret ID?
- Is Invoice Rocket a hosted service?
- Will Invoice Rocket work on a multi-site instance?
- Can I use it as a child theme?
- Will Invoice Rocket work on the wordpress.com hosted service?
- Decommission a domain from your license
- What happens after my 12 months support has ended?
- Language support
- What are my payment options when buying Invoice Rocket?
- Can I contract you to do some custom work for Invoice Rocket?
- Can I freely share Invoice Rocket?
- Can I make suggestions for Invoice Rocket?
- I need help with something that isn’t mentioned here
- Terms and Conditions for Invoice Rocket
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.