Will Invoice Rocket work on a multi-site instance?
Invoice Rocket has not been tested on a multi-site WordPress set-up and consequently support cannot be offered under these conditions.
There has been some occasional anecdotal feedback suggesting that Invoice Rocket works fine in a multi-site situation, but this has not been officially confirmed nor is it known if any modifications were made to assist. In any event, it’s best not to use Invoice Rocket in a multi-site scenario.
It’s always best to use Invoice Rocket as intended.
- About the System Report tool
- Are there any browser extensions or add-ons?
- Is Invoice Rocket a plug-in or a theme?
- What is the purpose of the client secret ID?
- Is Invoice Rocket a hosted service?
- Will Invoice Rocket work on a multi-site instance?
- Can I use it as a child theme?
- Will Invoice Rocket work on the wordpress.com hosted service?
- Language support
- Can I contract you to do some custom work for Invoice Rocket?
- Can I make suggestions for Invoice Rocket?
- I need help with something that isn’t mentioned here
Download Free WordPress ThemeDownload
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.