- Version: 1.5.0
- Updated: December 30, 2020
- Required: Task Rocket 126.96.36.199
- Price: $19
Plan more efficiently with a visual representation of projects and tasks.
What does this plugin do?
When installed and activated, the Gantt add-on will give you a visual representation of your project and task schedules against time.
By seeing where current projects are in relation to one another in time, this will also make planning much easier and more efficient.
How do I activate the plugin?
Activate the add-on like you would any other WordPress plugin. Go to Plugins -> Installed Plugins -> Task Rocket Gantt and hit the Activate link.
Once the add-on has been activated, you will see a new tab in Task Rocket settings call Gantt where you can set your preferences.
What options can be set with this add-on?
The Gantt add-on has a handful of settings:
Show the Gantt chart
Show the Gantt chart at specific locations (Dashboard, All Active Projects, Projects and Reports).
The initial overview scale of the Gantt chart (Day, Week or Month).
Hide completed tasks
Do not show completed tasks in the Gantt chart.
Do not show the task popups in the Gantt chart.
How many items to show per vertical pagination.
What type of navigation to use for the Gantt chart (Buttons or Slider).
Scroll to today
Automatically scroll the Gantt chart to the current day.
Show project description
When hovering over a Gantt item, show the project description if it has one (only relevant for projects).
Why are projects and/or tasks not showing on the Gantt chart?
In order for a project or task to show on the Gantt chart, it must have both a start and end date specified.
The controls on the Gantt interface
All current projects that have a time frame:
All tasks in the current project:
Is the price of this plugin once only or per year?
That’s up to you.
12 months after initial purchase you will have the option to renew your support license, but you don’t have to.
If you decide not to renew your license after 12 months, your product will continue to work as expected without any restriction, but it simply will not be able to receive updates or be entitled to support.
v1.5.0 (30th December 2020)
- Gantt tasks now reflect the priority colour.
- Added pop-up information on gantt tasks.
- New option to disable gantt pop-up information.
- Misc presentation tweaks.
- Fixed incorrect text domain on some translation strings.
v1.4.5 (28th November 2020)
- Fixed license check performance issue.
v1.4.4 (8th July 2020)
- Minor presentation tweak.
v1.4.3 (19th June 2020)
- Compatibility with Task Rocket 188.8.131.52.
v1.4.2 (3rd September 2019)
- Fixed issue that broke gantt rendering.
v1.4.1 (31st August 2019)
- Rocket Apps plugin manager support.
v1.4 (20th July 2019)
- Added license scripts.
v1.3.6 (31st March 2019)
- French translation update (thanks to Nicolas Rigaux).
v1.3.5 (28th September 2018)
- Fixed ‘non-numeric value encountered error’.
v1.3.4 (22nd February 2018)
- Task Rocket 4.8 compatibility.
v1.3.3 (12th August 2017)
- Dutch translation.
v1.3.2 (8th April 2017)
- German translation.
v1.3.1 (4th March 2017)
- Improved font rendering.
v1.3 (11th December 2016)
- Portuguese translation.
v1.2.6 (8th December 2016)
- Fixed issue where projects would be slightly offset in the gantt chart.
v1.2.5 (1st October 2016)
- French language update.
v1.2.4 (31st August 2016)
- Fixed empty space issue when Gantt chart does not contain enough data.
v1.2.3 (31st July 2016)
- Catalan translation updates.
v1.2.2 (26th July 2016)
- Fixed issue where mouse wheel could not allow scrolling over Gantt chart.
v1.2.1 (16th July 2016)
- Catalan translation.
v1.2 (14th July 2016)
- Spanish translation.
V1.1 (11th July 2016)
- Fixed issue where clicking Gantt item would 404 under certain condition.
V1 (9th July 2016)
- Initial release.