How to create a simple add-on for Invoice Rocket
Invoice Rocket has several hooks that you can take advantage of, making it relatively easy to add your own functionality. In this tutorial I’ll demonstrate how.Keep reading
Step-by-step: Speeding up WordPress with Amazon Cloudfront CDN
Performance can make or break a website. Slow page loading times will not only affect the user experience but also potentially translate into missed business opportunities or reduced sales.Keep reading
Invoice Rocket and some add-ons have been updated
Invoice Rocket has been given a minor update to 1.2.1 with the most significant change being support for the new History Log add-on.Keep reading
An improved version of the History Log add-on is in development
Currently in development is History Log version 1.1, which will log almost every event in much more granular detail than before.Keep reading
Task Rocket usage by country
Just for fun, I thought I’d write a script that collates (anonymous) user data for the purpose of displaying a chart of Task Rocket usage by country. The results were surprising.Keep reading
- A lot is happening, so here’s an update
- Task Rocket 4.7.9 minor updates
- Some new updates have just been pushed out
- Improved UX for project archiving
- New Task Rocket updates have been deployed
- Task Rocket 4.7 has launched! Booyah!
- Task Rocket 4.7 will launch this week
- Kanban for Task Rocket has arrived!
- Task Rocket is getting a Kanban board
- Task Rocket v4 has launched!