Task Rocket usage by country
Just for fun, I thought I’d write a script that collates (anonymous) user data for the purpose of displaying a chart of Task Rocket usage by country. The results were surprising.Keep reading
A lot is happening, so here’s an update
So what’s been happening? A lot actually, and I thought now would be a good time to share some news and address some possible concerns.Keep reading
Task Rocket 4.7.9 minor updates
Task Rocket has been updated to version 4.7.9 and includes a few minor updates, and a fix for task owners in Task Groups.Keep reading
Some new updates have just been pushed out
As of about 10 minutes ago I pushed out a few updates to the main Task Rocket theme and the Client Control add-on.Keep reading
Improved UX for project archiving
Task Rocket 4.7.6 will launch this weekend with a few minor updates, including improved user experience for archiving projects.Keep reading
- New Task Rocket updates have been deployed
- Task Rocket 4.7 has launched! Booyah!
- Task Rocket 4.7 will launch this week
- Kanban for Task Rocket has arrived!
- Task Rocket is getting a Kanban board
- Task Rocket v4 has launched!
- Task Rocket 4 is almost ready to launch
- Say hello to Comment Notify
- Notifications have been completely overhauled in Task Rocket 4
- Gantt charts are finally coming to Task Rocket