- Go to WordPress admin -> Task Rocket settings -> Other tab and look for the Custom JS field
- Hit the Save Changes button
- This will only affect the front-end.
- There is no need to include the opening and closing <script> tags in your js file.
- Can I change the login page presentation?
- Updating from v3.x to v4
- Can I make suggestions for Task Rocket?
- Performance tips
- Will Task Rocket work on the wordpress.com hosted service?
- Can I contract you to do some custom work for Task Rocket?
- Can I use it as a child theme?
- How can I export to a CSV file?
- Are there any browser extensions or plugins?
- Will Task Rocket work on a multisite instance?
- How to make a custom launcher for Chromebooks
- I need help with something that isn’t mentioned here
- What browsers are supported?
- Is Task Rocket a plug-in or a theme?
- Is Task Rocket a hosted service?
- Can I make edits to the theme?
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.