Can I change the login page presentation?
In the same way you can include your own main theme custom style sheet, you can also do the same for the login page.
- Place your custom css file in the theme directory. Let’s call is my-custom-login-styles.css
- Go to WordPress admin -> Task Rocket settings -> Other tab and look for the Custom login style sheet field
- Type my-custom-login-styles.css into the field
- Hit the Save Changes button
Now you can edit my-custom-login-styles.css to make presentation edits to the Task Rocket login page.
Related subject: Can I make edits to the theme?
- Can I change the login page presentation?
- Updating from v3.x to v4
- Can I make suggestions for Task Rocket?
- Performance tips
- Will Task Rocket work on the wordpress.com hosted service?
- Can I contract you to do some custom work for Task Rocket?
- Can I use it as a child theme?
- How can I export to a CSV file?
- Are there any browser extensions or plugins?
- Will Task Rocket work on a multisite instance?
- How to make a custom launcher for Chromebooks
- I need help with something that isn’t mentioned here
- What browsers are supported?
- Is Task Rocket a plug-in or a theme?
- Is Task Rocket a hosted service?
- Can I make edits to the theme?
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.