Can I contract you to do some custom work for Task Rocket?
Update: Please be aware that at this current time due to prioritised workloads, contract work requests on any Rocket Apps product will not be possible.
I’ve already built a few custom features for customers who needed something in particular, some of which have been rolled into the product since.
So the answer is: Yes, no, maybe.
There are some caveats you need to be aware of:
- I can’t promise I will take on every custom contact work requested. Sometimes it’s just way to big and I wouldn’t be able to find the time, or it could be the feature can’t be made to work in Task Rocket without significant core engineering modifications.
- There’s no guarantee that any customisation I do for you will be compatible with future versions of Task Rocket, and if the customisation eventually stops working I won’t necessarily be available to be contracted to fix it.
- I won’t entertain modifications that essentially turn Task Rocket into a completely different product just for your specific needs. It’s a project management tool, not a ticketing system for example, and so I won’t try to hack it into something it is not.
- I’m a one man army and often my availability is limited (I’m always working on something), and any ETA I provide for your customisation might not suit you.
- Unless it’s a sensitive feature specific to your proprietary business needs, I reserve the right to merge whatever I build for you into future versions of Task Rocket so that everyone will have access to the new feature(s).
But generally speaking if it’s a feature that would obviously benefit the product overall for everyone instead of an edge case requirement unique to your specific set-up, and it’s not a massive engineering undertaking or something that will require significant core changes, there’s a chance I can help.
Just send me a message and we can start a discussion.
- Can I upgrade from the free version without loosing any data?
- Can I change the login page presentation?
- What happens after my 12 months support has ended?
- Updating from v3.x to v4
- Can I make suggestions for Task Rocket?
- Decommission a domain from your license
- Performance tips
- Will Task Rocket work on the wordpress.com hosted service?
- Can I contract you to do some custom work for Task Rocket?
- Can I use it as a child theme?
- How can I export to a CSV file?
- Terms and Conditions for Task Rocket
- Are there any browser extensions or plugins?
- Will Task Rocket work on a multisite instance?
- How to make a custom launcher for Chromebooks
- I need help with something that isn’t mentioned here
- What browsers are supported?
- Is Task Rocket a plug-in or a theme?
- What are my payment options when buying Task Rocket?
- Is Task Rocket a hosted service?
- Can I make edits to the theme?
- Who made Task Rocket?
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.