Can I make edits to the theme?
Version 1.5.1 and higher allows you to include your own stylesheet, should you want to tweak the UI or whatever. This will save you from losing any presentation customisations you make when you update to newer versions of Task Rocket.
- Place your custom css file in the theme directory. Let’s call is my-custom-styles.css
- Go to WordPress admin -> Task Rocket settings -> Other tab and look for the Custom style sheet field
- Type my-custom-styles.css into the field
- Hit the Save Changes button
Now you can edit my-custom-styles.css to make presentation edits to the Task Rocket theme.
Note: This is only for front-end presentation customisation.
Related subject: Can I use it as a child theme?
- Can I upgrade from the free version without loosing any data?
- Can I change the login page presentation?
- What happens after my 12 months support has ended?
- Updating from v3.x to v4
- Can I make suggestions for Task Rocket?
- Decommission a domain from your license
- Performance tips
- Will Task Rocket work on the wordpress.com hosted service?
- Can I contract you to do some custom work for Task Rocket?
- Can I use it as a child theme?
- How can I export to a CSV file?
- Terms and Conditions for Task Rocket
- Are there any browser extensions or plugins?
- Will Task Rocket work on a multisite instance?
- How to make a custom launcher for Chromebooks
- I need help with something that isn’t mentioned here
- What browsers are supported?
- Is Task Rocket a plug-in or a theme?
- What are my payment options when buying Task Rocket?
- Is Task Rocket a hosted service?
- Can I make edits to the theme?
- Who made Task Rocket?
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.