Can I make suggestions for Task Rocket?
Absolutely. In fact, a lot of what I build into each release is based on user feedback and suggestions.
I do have a strict set of criteria though, which goes something along the lines of:
If the requested feature is…
- getting enough interest from other users
- realistic in the engineering requirement (I’m not going to have to rewrite significant chunks of code)
- going to compliment the overall product (rather than specific to a particular use case)
If the answer is yes to all three, there’s an excellent chance (not a promise) I’ll make an announcement and bake it in to a future release.
- Can I change the login page presentation?
- Updating from v3.x to v4
- Can I make suggestions for Task Rocket?
- Performance tips
- Will Task Rocket work on the wordpress.com hosted service?
- Can I contract you to do some custom work for Task Rocket?
- Can I use it as a child theme?
- How can I export to a CSV file?
- Are there any browser extensions or plugins?
- Will Task Rocket work on a multisite instance?
- How to make a custom launcher for Chromebooks
- I need help with something that isn’t mentioned here
- What browsers are supported?
- Is Task Rocket a plug-in or a theme?
- Is Task Rocket a hosted service?
- Can I make edits to the theme?
Download Free WordPress ThemeDownload
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.