Can I upgrade from the free version without loosing any data?
If you’re among the uses who managed to get hold of the free version of Task Rocket when it was available and you want to upgrade, the answer is Yes. Simply activate the new Task Rocket theme and you’re good to go.
After that there’s no use for the free version any longer, so you can delete it if desired.
- Can I upgrade from the free version without loosing any data?
- Can I change the login page presentation?
- What happens after my 12 months support has ended?
- Updating from v3.x to v4
- Can I make suggestions for Task Rocket?
- Decommission a domain from your license
- Performance tips
- Will Task Rocket work on the wordpress.com hosted service?
- Can I contract you to do some custom work for Task Rocket?
- Support policy
- Can I use it as a child theme?
- How can I export to a CSV file?
- Terms and Conditions for Task Rocket
- Are there any browser extensions or add-ons?
- Will Task Rocket work on a multisite instance?
- How to make a custom launcher for Chromebooks
- I need help with something that isn’t mentioned here
- What browsers are supported?
- Is Task Rocket a plug-in or a theme?
- What are my payment options when buying Task Rocket?
- Is Task Rocket a hosted service?
- Can I make edits to the theme?
- Who made Task Rocket?