Comments are always closed on new tasks
In WordPress admin, go to Settings -> Discussion and make sure Allow people to post comments on new articles is enabled.
- Sometimes the document preview shows an error
- I’m getting a PHP error when I try to create a task
- Why can’t I download all project and task attachments in a single zip?
- User sees a message saying he hasn’t been given access to any projects
- Perform maintenance
- My upload max filesize is a little low
- My post max size is not higher than the max upload filesize
- Why is the setting to allow comments not working?
- I can’t see where to track time
- The Chrome extension doesn’t work
- Some users aren’t showing on the users page
- How can I find out my hosting environment details?
- Email notifications are not arriving
- I get a 404 error
- Comments are always closed on new tasks
- Comments are closed on old tasks
- I can’t add a new project
- I can’t delete a project
- I can’t choose who to assign task to in back-end (admin)
- I can’t reassign tasks
- Large files won’t upload with my task
Download Free WordPress ThemeDownload
FooterBack to top
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.
Launch Special – Save 20% on WP Exit Popups Pro!
To celebrate the launch of WP Exit Popups Pro, get 20% off when you apply this discount code at the checkout: