Comments are closed on old tasks
In WordPress admin, go to Tasks -> Task Items, hit the checkbox at the top left (next to ‘Title‘) to select all tasks. In the Bulk Actions selection box change to Edit and hit Apply. Now change the Comments selection field to Allow.
If you have more than one page of tasks in WP admin you will have to repeat this process for the other tasks.
- Sometimes the document preview shows an error
- I’m getting a PHP error when I try to create a task
- Why can’t I download all project and task attachments in a single zip?
- User sees a message saying he hasn’t been given access to any projects
- Perform maintenance
- My upload max filesize is a little low
- My post max size is not higher than the max upload filesize
- Why is the setting to allow comments not working?
- I can’t see where to track time
- The Chrome extension doesn’t work
- Some users aren’t showing on the users page
- How can I find out my hosting environment details?
- Email notifications are not arriving
- I get a 404 error
- Comments are always closed on new tasks
- Comments are closed on old tasks
- I can’t add a new project
- I can’t delete a project
- I can’t choose who to assign task to in back-end (admin)
- I can’t reassign tasks
- Large files won’t upload with my task
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.