Decommission a domain from your license
By decommissioning your licence on an existing domain, you will be able to activate Task Rocket on a different domain. This might be helpful – for example – in a situation where you’d like to move your activated copy of Task Rocket from an old domain over to a new one. Or maybe from a local development environment over to production.
To do this simple login to this website, go to the Downloads page, scroll down to My Domains Activated and click unlink next to the domain you want to decommission. You can then activate Task Rocket on your new domain using the same licence key you already had.
Note: It could take up to 24 hours for the activation to be acknowledged on your new domain. But don’t worry: Task Rocket will still function without any restriction until it eventually gets a response from the activation server.
- Can I upgrade from the free version without loosing any data?
- Can I change the login page presentation?
- What happens after my 12 months support has ended?
- Updating from v3.x to v4
- Can I make suggestions for Task Rocket?
- Decommission a domain from your license
- Performance tips
- Will Task Rocket work on the wordpress.com hosted service?
- Can I contract you to do some custom work for Task Rocket?
- Support policy
- Can I use it as a child theme?
- How can I export to a CSV file?
- Terms and Conditions for Task Rocket
- Are there any browser extensions or add-ons?
- Will Task Rocket work on a multisite instance?
- How to make a custom launcher for Chromebooks
- I need help with something that isn’t mentioned here
- What browsers are supported?
- Is Task Rocket a plug-in or a theme?
- What are my payment options when buying Task Rocket?
- Is Task Rocket a hosted service?
- Can I make edits to the theme?
- Who made Task Rocket?