How can I use Task Rocket on more than one domain?
To activate your Task Rocket license on an additional domain (including sub-domains), you will need to purchase an additional domain license.
Basically you need a license for every instance of Task Rocket, or alternatively, you can purchase additional domain allowances for the same license (which means you can use the same license key on each domain). Purchasing additional domain allowances will save you significant money.
To purchase an additional domain, log in to this website, go to the Downloads page and hit the +domain button.
- Minimum requirements
- How do I install WordPress?
- How do I install Task Rocket?
- How do I enable the Task Rocket theme?
- Where do I find my activation key?
- What theme options can be set?
- How can I use Task Rocket on more than one domain?
- How do I migrate from my old project management system?