How do I archive a project?
Projects can be archived in the WordPress back-end by an administrator or on the front-end by anyone when the option is enabled.
Go to Tasks -> Projects and select a project. Enable the Archive this project checkbox and click the Update button.
If you’re an administrator you will see the Archive icon on the front-end when viewing a project, which when clicked will archive the current project.
Administrators can also archive projects from the All Active Projects page.
If you’d like other team members (but not clients) to be able to archive projects on the front-end, go to Task Rocket settings -> Users and enable the Let users archive projects option.
Note: When a project is archived, it will not be visible anywhere from the front-end. Currently the only way to pull a project from the archives is for an administrator to do it from the WordPress back-end, but going to Tasks -> Projects and select a project, then disable the Archive this project checkbox and click the Update button.
How to use
- How to I access the users page on the front-end?
- How do I change the language?
- How do Task Relations work?
- How do I add users to a project?
- Can I change the currency symbol?
- How do I archive a project?
- Task Statuses
- How can I allow clients to see some pages?
- Job Numbers
- How can I give clients more access?
- User roles in Task Rocket
- Un-owned tasks
- How do I allow users to only see their own tasks in projects?
- How do email notifications work?
- How do I track my time on a task?
- How do I track my time on a project?
- How can I put a time frame on a project?
- What happens to a project when the end date has passed?
- How can I set a budget on a project?
- What happens when a project goes over budget?
- How can I let project contributors see the report page?
- How can I disable email notifications?
- How can I make a task private?
- How do I allow users to only see their own projects in the main nav?
- How do I schedule a task?
- How do I change the order of the tasks?
- How can I give clients limited access?
- How do I add a project?
- How do I delete a project?
- How do I add a task?
- How do I edit a task?
- How do I attach files to a task?
- How do I mark a task as complete?
- How do I mark a task as incomplete?
- How do I reassign a task?
- How do I move an existing task into a different project?
- How do I add users?
- How do I narrow my search results?
- How do I update my profile?
Download Free WordPress ThemeDownload
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.