How do I change the order of the tasks?
While on the project page, hover your mouse pointer (tap if on a mobile device) over Sort Tasks and choose your desired sorting options.
Task can be sorted by…
- Comments (tasks that have comments)
- Date added (when the task was added)
- Due dated (tasks that have a due date)
- Modified (the date the task was last modified)
- Owner (the owner of the task)
- Random (random order)
- Title (the title of the task)
…in Ascending or Descending order.
How to use
- How to I access the users page on the front-end?
- How do I change the language?
- How do Task Relations work?
- How do I add users to a project?
- Can I change the currency symbol?
- How do I archive a project?
- Task Statuses
- Job Numbers
- How can I give clients more access?
- User roles in Task Rocket
- Un-owned tasks
- How do I allow users to only see their own tasks in projects?
- How do email notifications work?
- How do I track my time on a task?
- How do I track my time on a project?
- How can I put a time frame on a project?
- What happens to a project when the end date has passed?
- How can I set a budget on a project?
- What happens when a project goes over budget?
- How can I let project contributors see the report page?
- How can I disable email notifications?
- How can I make a task private?
- How do I allow users to only see their own projects in the main nav?
- How do I schedule a task?
- How do I change the order of the tasks?
- How can I give clients limited access?
- How do I add a project?
- How do I delete a project?
- How do I add a task?
- How do I edit a task?
- How do I attach files to a task?
- How do I mark a task as complete?
- How do I mark a task as incomplete?
- How do I reassign a task?
- How do I move an existing task into a different project?
- How do I add users?
- How do I narrow my search results?
- How do I update my profile?
Download Free WordPress ThemeDownload
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.