Large files won’t upload with my task
The maximum file-size you are able to attach to a task is dependent on your web hosting configuration. Some web servers may only have a 2mb maximum, but to be certain you will need to confirm with your web host and discuss the possibility of increasing the limit.
If you don’t want to get your web host involved, you could try one of these methods first.
Alternatively if you have access to make changes to your web hosting configuration you will need to edit php.ini and increase the upload_max_filesize and post_max_size to something larger. You may also want to increase the max_execution_time so that the larger files do not cause a time-out during the upload.
- Sometimes the document preview shows an error
- I’m getting a PHP error when I try to create a task
- Why can’t I download all project and task attachments in a single zip?
- User sees a message saying he hasn’t been given access to any projects
- Perform maintenance
- My upload max filesize is a little low
- My post max size is not higher than the max upload filesize
- Why is the setting to allow comments not working?
- I can’t see where to track time
- The Chrome extension doesn’t work
- Some users aren’t showing on the users page
- How can I find out my hosting environment details?
- Email notifications are not arriving
- I get a 404 error
- Comments are always closed on new tasks
- Comments are closed on old tasks
- I can’t add a new project
- I can’t delete a project
- I can’t choose who to assign task to in back-end (admin)
- I can’t reassign tasks
- Large files won’t upload with my task
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.