My post max size is not higher than the max upload filesize
The post max size (post_max_size) is a setting in your web hosting PHP configuration that dictates the maximum size of the entire body of the form submission, which includes any attached files.
With this in mind, if the upload max filesize is the same size (or lower) than the post max size, then form submissions could fail. So it’s ideal that the post max size is larger than the upload max filesize.
This is not a limitation of Task Rocket, but rather the web hosting PHP configuration. You may have to talk to your hosting provider about changing this.
Related Topic: Upload Max Filesize
- Sometimes the document preview shows an error
- I’m getting a PHP error when I try to create a task
- Why can’t I download all project and task attachments in a single zip?
- User sees a message saying he hasn’t been given access to any projects
- Perform maintenance
- My upload max filesize is a little low
- My post max size is not higher than the max upload filesize
- Why is the setting to allow comments not working?
- I can’t see where to track time
- The Chrome extension doesn’t work
- Some users aren’t showing on the users page
- How can I find out my hosting environment details?
- Email notifications are not arriving
- I get a 404 error
- Comments are always closed on new tasks
- Comments are closed on old tasks
- I can’t add a new project
- I can’t delete a project
- I can’t choose who to assign task to in back-end (admin)
- I can’t reassign tasks
- Large files won’t upload with my task
Download Free WordPress ThemeDownload
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.