My upload max filesize is a little low
The max upload filesize (upload_max_filesize) is a setting in your web hosting PHP configuration that dictates the maximum size of a single file that can be uploaded.
In relation to using Task Rocket (or anything else based on WordPress) this means any attachments will be limited to what the server configuration upload_max_filesize is set to. On many typical default server configurations this could be as low as 2mb which might not be ideal depending on your needs, perhaps this is the case if you’re an agency that needs to attach large files to tasks.
In other words, if the upload_max_filesize setting is 2mb, you will only be able to upload files no bigger than 2 megabytes.
This is not a limitation of Task Rocket, but there are a few ways to get around this limitation without getting your web host involved, though if all else fails you may still need to contact them.
If you do have access to edit your server PHP configuration, you’ll need to edit php.ini and change the upload_max_filesize value to something realistic.
Related Topic: Max Post Size
- Sometimes the document preview shows an error
- I’m getting a PHP error when I try to create a task
- Why can’t I download all project and task attachments in a single zip?
- User sees a message saying he hasn’t been given access to any projects
- Perform maintenance
- My upload max filesize is a little low
- My post max size is not higher than the max upload filesize
- Why is the setting to allow comments not working?
- I can’t see where to track time
- The Chrome extension doesn’t work
- Some users aren’t showing on the users page
- How can I find out my hosting environment details?
- Email notifications are not arriving
- I get a 404 error
- Comments are always closed on new tasks
- Comments are closed on old tasks
- I can’t add a new project
- I can’t delete a project
- I can’t choose who to assign task to in back-end (admin)
- I can’t reassign tasks
- Large files won’t upload with my task
Download Free WordPress ThemeDownload
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.