As of Task Rocket version 2.7 you can create a task that doesn’t have an owner. This might be helpful in a situation where you have a task that doesn’t need to be carried out by any particular team member. In this case the task is up for grabs, and anyone who hits the Take button next to the task will become the owner of the task.
Since Task Rocket v4.7 you can now see all unowned tasks on the dedicated page, which gives you a one-click action to claim any unowned task.
Note: Unowned tasks is an option that needs to be enabled in Task Rocket settings.
How to use
- How to I access the users page on the front-end?
- How do I change the language?
- How do Task Relations work?
- How do I add users to a project?
- Can I change the currency symbol?
- How do I archive a project?
- Task Statuses
- Job Numbers
- How can I give clients more access?
- User roles in Task Rocket
- Un-owned tasks
- How do I allow users to only see their own tasks in projects?
- How do email notifications work?
- How do I track my time on a task?
- How do I track my time on a project?
- How can I put a time frame on a project?
- What happens to a project when the end date has passed?
- How can I set a budget on a project?
- What happens when a project goes over budget?
- How can I let project contributors see the report page?
- How can I disable email notifications?
- How can I make a task private?
- How do I allow users to only see their own projects in the main nav?
- How do I schedule a task?
- How do I change the order of the tasks?
- How can I give clients limited access?
- How do I add a project?
- How do I delete a project?
- How do I add a task?
- How do I edit a task?
- How do I attach files to a task?
- How do I mark a task as complete?
- How do I mark a task as incomplete?
- How do I reassign a task?
- How do I move an existing task into a different project?
- How do I add users?
- How do I narrow my search results?
- How do I update my profile?
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.