Updating from v3.x to v4
The Task Rocket 3.x to 4.0 converter tool is only required when updating to any 3.x version going to version 4.
If you are already using version 4 or higher, you do not need to use this tool.
Disclaimer: You only have yourself to blame if you don’t make a backup of your database and files before using this tool.
How to use the tool
- Backup your files and database first (important – just in case you want to go back to the way things were).
- Make sure everyone is logged out except for you as an administrator.
- Update to Task Rocket version 4 in the usual manner.
- Download, install and activate the Task Rocket v3 to v4 Converter plugin.
- Click the ‘Perform Conversion‘ button.
- Wait for the confirmation that everything worked (depending how many tasks are in the database, this could take a while).
- Deactivate the plugin.
Note: You can learn about why using this tool to update from v3.x to v4 is required here.
- Can I upgrade from the free version without loosing any data?
- Can I change the login page presentation?
- What happens after my 12 months support has ended?
- Updating from v3.x to v4
- Can I make suggestions for Task Rocket?
- Decommission a domain from your license
- Performance tips
- Will Task Rocket work on the wordpress.com hosted service?
- Can I contract you to do some custom work for Task Rocket?
- Can I use it as a child theme?
- How can I export to a CSV file?
- Terms and Conditions for Task Rocket
- Are there any browser extensions or plugins?
- Will Task Rocket work on a multisite instance?
- How to make a custom launcher for Chromebooks
- I need help with something that isn’t mentioned here
- What browsers are supported?
- Is Task Rocket a plug-in or a theme?
- What are my payment options when buying Task Rocket?
- Is Task Rocket a hosted service?
- Can I make edits to the theme?
- Who made Task Rocket?
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.