What happens after my 12 months support has ended?
After your 12 month support life-cycle has ended you can continue to use Task Rocket without any restrictions until the end of time, however you will not be able to receive updates to the core product or log support tickets.
In order to continue to receive updates and technical support after the 12 month support life-cycle has ended, you will need to renew your support for another 12 months. The cost of the support renewal is the same as the cost of a single Task Rocket license (which is $39) and grants you another 12 months support and updates.
- Can I upgrade from the free version without loosing any data?
- Can I change the login page presentation?
- What happens after my 12 months support has ended?
- Updating from v3.x to v4
- Can I make suggestions for Task Rocket?
- Decommission a domain from your license
- Performance tips
- Will Task Rocket work on the wordpress.com hosted service?
- Can I contract you to do some custom work for Task Rocket?
- Support policy
- Can I use it as a child theme?
- How can I export to a CSV file?
- Terms and Conditions for Task Rocket
- Are there any browser extensions or add-ons?
- Will Task Rocket work on a multisite instance?
- How to make a custom launcher for Chromebooks
- I need help with something that isn’t mentioned here
- What browsers are supported?
- Is Task Rocket a plug-in or a theme?
- What are my payment options when buying Task Rocket?
- Is Task Rocket a hosted service?
- Can I make edits to the theme?
- Who made Task Rocket?