Why can’t I download all project and task attachments in a single zip?
If you’re seeing “ZipArchive class: Not installed” in the Task Rocket admin dashboard, it is because the server your website is hosted on does not have the PHP ZipArchive class installed.
When this happens the “Download all attachments” icon on the front-end will not appear.
The ZipArchive class is required on the server to compress the attachments before Task Rocket can initiate the download.
If you want the ability to download all project and task attachments in a single zip, you’ll need to either:
a) Install the ZipArchive class on your server (if you have access to do so)
b) Ask your hosting provider about this (and you can send them a link to this page)
If Task Rocket detects that the ZipArchive class is installed, you’ll then be able to see the “Download all attachments” icons and use them.
Even if you are not able to get the ZipArchive installed, Task Rocket will still work perfectly fine, but you just won’t have the ability to download all project and task attachments in a single click, and task attachments will have to be downloaded one at a time instead.
- Sometimes the document preview shows an error
- I’m getting a PHP error when I try to create a task
- Why can’t I download all project and task attachments in a single zip?
- User sees a message saying he hasn’t been given access to any projects
- Perform maintenance
- My upload max filesize is a little low
- My post max size is not higher than the max upload filesize
- Why is the setting to allow comments not working?
- I can’t see where to track time
- The Chrome extension doesn’t work
- Some users aren’t showing on the users page
- How can I find out my hosting environment details?
- Email notifications are not arriving
- I get a 404 error
- Comments are always closed on new tasks
- Comments are closed on old tasks
- I can’t add a new project
- I can’t delete a project
- I can’t choose who to assign task to in back-end (admin)
- I can’t reassign tasks
- Large files won’t upload with my task