Task Rocket 1.9.2 is almost ready
Task Rocket 1.9.2 will be ready for download within the next couple of days.
Here’s the changelog:
- Added option to show completed/un-tasked projects in the report.
- Text URLs in project descriptions and task details are automatically converted to clickable links.
- Projects can now have a project manager.
- Added quick link to report on project pages.
- New setting: Let users choose a Project Manager for new projects on the front-end.
- New setting: Don’t automatically convert text URLs into clickable links.
- Fixed issue where comment link on completed tasks would 404.
- Admin settings UI redesign.
- UI tweaks.
Don’t forget to check the WordPress Task Rocket dashboard widget to see when the update is available.
Task Rocket June Updates (v18.104.22.168)
Task Rocket has received an update to the contextual secondary navigation user interface. It’s about time.Keep reading
Lessons learned from supporting WordPress plugins
As the developer, you want to give the best possible level of support to your customers, but often due to circumstances out of your control, it can be impossible or extremely difficult.Keep reading
How to include a custom stylesheet for any given page in WordPress
One of my biggest pet peeves with website presentation is how inefficient it can be to manage. Let’s see if we can improve the situation.Keep reading
How to increase the WordPress memory limit, and why you should
Some of the most common WordPress errors are related to a lack of available memory, specifically how much PHP memory WordPress needs compared how much it is able to use.Keep reading
Meet the Rocket Apps plugin manager
The Rocket Apps plugin manager idea was spawned after I received a few complaints about how much side nav real-estate the plugins were using. I could not agree more.Keep reading
A change of direction, and some important product update information
Starting today, Rocket Apps will be launching an updated website and a new business model. The primary products, both Task Rocket and Invoice Rocket, will now be free.Keep reading