Task Rocket 1.9.2 is almost ready
Task Rocket 1.9.2 will be ready for download within the next couple of days.
Here’s the changelog:
- Added option to show completed/un-tasked projects in the report.
- Text URLs in project descriptions and task details are automatically converted to clickable links.
- Projects can now have a project manager.
- Added quick link to report on project pages.
- New setting: Let users choose a Project Manager for new projects on the front-end.
- New setting: Don’t automatically convert text URLs into clickable links.
- Fixed issue where comment link on completed tasks would 404.
- Admin settings UI redesign.
- UI tweaks.
Don’t forget to check the WordPress Task Rocket dashboard widget to see when the update is available.
How to include a custom stylesheet for any given page in WordPress
One of my biggest pet peeves with website presentation is how inefficient it can be to manage. Let’s see if we can improve the situation.Keep reading
How to increase the WordPress memory limit, and why you should
Some of the most common WordPress errors are related to a lack of available memory, specifically how much PHP memory WordPress needs compared how much it is able to use.Keep reading
Meet the Rocket Apps plugin manager
The Rocket Apps plugin manager idea was spawned after I received a few complaints about how much side nav real-estate the plugins were using. I could not agree more.Keep reading
A change of direction, and some important product update information
Starting today, Rocket Apps will be launching an updated website and a new business model. The primary products, both Task Rocket and Invoice Rocket, will now be free.Keep reading
Introducing Open Graphite Pro for WordPress
Social sharing can critically important to bringing users to your website and converting, but unfortunately not all websites are putting their best social foot forward.Keep reading
Stripe for Invoice Rocket has been updated to 1.2
The new update to the Stripe extension adds an improved user experience for your customers and also some nice workflow enhancements.Keep reading