Task Rocket 1.9.2 is ready to rock n roll
Yay for insomnia!
This release has a handful of fixes and tweaks, but the most significant update is a better organised admin UI.
So here’s the changelog for those playing at home:
- Added option to show completed/un-tasked projects in the report.
- Text URLs in project descriptions and task details are automatically converted to clickable links.
- Projects can now have a project manager.
- Added quick link to relevant report on project pages.
- New setting: Let users choose a Project Manager for new projects on the front-end.
- New setting: Don’t automatically convert text URLs into clickable links.
- Fixed issue where comment link on completed tasks would 404.
- Dashboard widget in WP admin retired in favour of new settings page UI.
- Admin settings UI redesign.
- Minor presentation tweaks.
Grab the latest version from the usual place, and as always make a backup of everything before updating.
The recommended update method:
- Backup your database first (just in case)
- Remove the old theme from wp-content/themes
- Extract the new theme into wp-content/themes
Meet the Rocket Apps plugin manager
The Rocket Apps plugin manager idea was spawned after I received a few complaints about how much side nav real-estate the plugins were using. I could not agree more.Keep reading
A change of direction, and some important product update information
Starting today, Rocket Apps will be launching an updated website and a new business model. The primary products, both Task Rocket and Invoice Rocket, will now be free.Keep reading
Introducing Open Graphite Pro for WordPress
Social sharing can critically important to bringing users to your website and converting, but unfortunately not all websites are putting their best social foot forward.Keep reading
Stripe for Invoice Rocket has been updated to 1.2
The new update to the Stripe extension adds an improved user experience for your customers and also some nice workflow enhancements.Keep reading
Invoice Rocket goes dark
If you’re the type who likes to work in the dark, or you just prefer dark themes in general, then the new Dark Theme option should be a welcome addition.Keep reading