Task Rocket 1.9.2 is ready to rock n roll
Yay for insomnia!
This release has a handful of fixes and tweaks, but the most significant update is a better organised admin UI.
So here’s the changelog for those playing at home:
- Added option to show completed/un-tasked projects in the report.
- Text URLs in project descriptions and task details are automatically converted to clickable links.
- Projects can now have a project manager.
- Added quick link to relevant report on project pages.
- New setting: Let users choose a Project Manager for new projects on the front-end.
- New setting: Don’t automatically convert text URLs into clickable links.
- Fixed issue where comment link on completed tasks would 404.
- Dashboard widget in WP admin retired in favour of new settings page UI.
- Admin settings UI redesign.
- Minor presentation tweaks.
Grab the latest version from the usual place, and as always make a backup of everything before updating.
The recommended update method:
- Backup your database first (just in case)
- Remove the old theme from wp-content/themes
- Extract the new theme into wp-content/themes
Stripe for Invoice Rocket has been updated to 1.2
The new update to the Stripe extension adds an improved user experience for your customers and also some nice workflow enhancements.Keep reading
Invoice Rocket goes dark
If you’re the type who likes to work in the dark, or you just prefer dark themes in general, then the new Dark Theme option should be a welcome addition.Keep reading
How to make a living from WordPress development without violating the GPL
The General Public License allows users the freedom to run, study, share, modify or even sell the software. This extends to any software that uses the WordPress framework and APIs.Keep reading
The Invoice Rocket sidebar UX has been improved
This new interface tweak solves that problem by breaking the invoice sidebar up into three sections: Invoice Details, Chart and Tools, allowing you to tab between them.Keep reading
Invoice Rocket 1.2.9 update
Thanks to a nudge in the right direction from a new user, Invoice Rocket now complies with European tax regulations.Keep reading
Another preview of the new Task Rocket 5 interface
Although it may not look like much has changed since the last preview, a lot of work has been happening under the hood to make it this seamless.Keep reading
An early preview of the Task Rocket 5 interface
It’s still got a long way to go, but I thought it would share a little progress with the Task Rocket 5 interface update.Keep reading
Task Rocket 5 is in development. Here’s what you need to know.
I think it’s well worth investing time and resources into a re-build of Task Rocket instead, which will eventually be Task Rocket 5.Keep reading