Task Rocket 2.7.1 hot release
This version fixes a couple of small issues that were overlooked in the previous release and also includes some improved UI presentation.
The full change log reads:
- Fixed issue where the maintenance action would show a “sufficient permissions” message.
- Fixed small presentation issue with comments box.
- Changed tick icon image colour to match new green.
- Cleaned up unused image assets.
- Version number on front-end now shown at top left (when option is enabled).
- Further image compression.
- Presentation tweaks.
Meet the Rocket Apps plugin manager
The Rocket Apps plugin manager idea was spawned after I received a few complaints about how much side nav real-estate the plugins were using. I could not agree more.Keep reading
A change of direction, and some important product update information
Starting today, Rocket Apps will be launching an updated website and a new business model. The primary products, both Task Rocket and Invoice Rocket, will now be free.Keep reading
Introducing Open Graphite Pro for WordPress
Social sharing can critically important to bringing users to your website and converting, but unfortunately not all websites are putting their best social foot forward.Keep reading
Stripe for Invoice Rocket has been updated to 1.2
The new update to the Stripe extension adds an improved user experience for your customers and also some nice workflow enhancements.Keep reading
Invoice Rocket goes dark
If you’re the type who likes to work in the dark, or you just prefer dark themes in general, then the new Dark Theme option should be a welcome addition.Keep reading