Version 1.8 available for download, supported by a new Chrome extension
It’s been a little over a month but I’ve finally released version 1.8.
This release fixes a handful of bugs (some you probably didn’t even notice), some UI enhancements, a few suggestions put forward by users, and most notably support for the new Chrome extension.
The full changelog reads:
- Option to show comment threads in right pane.
- Added Chrome extension support (download).
- Added option to disable email notifications.
- Administrators can now delete/create projects from front-end when setting is disabled.
- Administrators can now reassign tasks from front-end when setting is disabled.
- Administrators see full project nav on front-end regardless of setting.
- Task Name field is in focus when clicking ‘New Task’ button.
- New Task page in admin shows attachments and improved presentation.
- Improved comment thread presentation.
- Comments, task info and attachments now stay visible when editing a task.
- Fixed client page bug for certain server environments.
- Fixed z-index issue for date picker on new task dialogue.
- Swapped out deprecated function.
- Misc bug fixes.
- Presentation updates.
As always your feedback is welcome.
Meet the Rocket Apps plugin manager
The Rocket Apps plugin manager idea was spawned after I received a few complaints about how much side nav real-estate the plugins were using. I could not agree more.Keep reading
A change of direction, and some important product update information
Starting today, Rocket Apps will be launching an updated website and a new business model. The primary products, both Task Rocket and Invoice Rocket, will now be free.Keep reading
Introducing Open Graphite Pro for WordPress
Social sharing can critically important to bringing users to your website and converting, but unfortunately not all websites are putting their best social foot forward.Keep reading
Stripe for Invoice Rocket has been updated to 1.2
The new update to the Stripe extension adds an improved user experience for your customers and also some nice workflow enhancements.Keep reading
Invoice Rocket goes dark
If you’re the type who likes to work in the dark, or you just prefer dark themes in general, then the new Dark Theme option should be a welcome addition.Keep reading
How to make a living from WordPress development without violating the GPL
The General Public License allows users the freedom to run, study, share, modify or even sell the software. This extends to any software that uses the WordPress framework and APIs.Keep reading