Version 1.8 available for download, supported by a new Chrome extension
It’s been a little over a month but I’ve finally released version 1.8.
This release fixes a handful of bugs (some you probably didn’t even notice), some UI enhancements, a few suggestions put forward by users, and most notably support for the new Chrome extension.
The full changelog reads:
- Option to show comment threads in right pane.
- Added Chrome extension support (download).
- Added option to disable email notifications.
- Administrators can now delete/create projects from front-end when setting is disabled.
- Administrators can now reassign tasks from front-end when setting is disabled.
- Administrators see full project nav on front-end regardless of setting.
- Task Name field is in focus when clicking ‘New Task’ button.
- New Task page in admin shows attachments and improved presentation.
- Improved comment thread presentation.
- Comments, task info and attachments now stay visible when editing a task.
- Fixed client page bug for certain server environments.
- Fixed z-index issue for date picker on new task dialogue.
- Swapped out deprecated function.
- Misc bug fixes.
- Presentation updates.
As always your feedback is welcome.
Introducing Open Graphite Pro for WordPress
Social sharing can critically important to bringing users to your website and converting, but unfortunately not all websites are putting their best social foot forward.Keep reading
Stripe for Invoice Rocket has been updated to 1.2
The new update to the Stripe extension adds an improved user experience for your customers and also some nice workflow enhancements.Keep reading
Invoice Rocket goes dark
If you’re the type who likes to work in the dark, or you just prefer dark themes in general, then the new Dark Theme option should be a welcome addition.Keep reading
How to make a living from WordPress development without violating the GPL
The General Public License allows users the freedom to run, study, share, modify or even sell the software. This extends to any software that uses the WordPress framework and APIs.Keep reading
The Invoice Rocket sidebar UX has been improved
This new interface tweak solves that problem by breaking the invoice sidebar up into three sections: Invoice Details, Chart and Tools, allowing you to tab between them.Keep reading
Invoice Rocket 1.2.9 update
Thanks to a nudge in the right direction from a new user, Invoice Rocket now complies with European tax regulations.Keep reading
Another preview of the new Task Rocket 5 interface
Although it may not look like much has changed since the last preview, a lot of work has been happening under the hood to make it this seamless.Keep reading
An early preview of the Task Rocket 5 interface
It’s still got a long way to go, but I thought it would share a little progress with the Task Rocket 5 interface update.Keep reading