Version 1.8 available for download, supported by a new Chrome extension
It’s been a little over a month but I’ve finally released version 1.8.
This release fixes a handful of bugs (some you probably didn’t even notice), some UI enhancements, a few suggestions put forward by users, and most notably support for the new Chrome extension.
The full changelog reads:
- Option to show comment threads in right pane.
- Added Chrome extension support (download).
- Added option to disable email notifications.
- Administrators can now delete/create projects from front-end when setting is disabled.
- Administrators can now reassign tasks from front-end when setting is disabled.
- Administrators see full project nav on front-end regardless of setting.
- Task Name field is in focus when clicking ‘New Task’ button.
- New Task page in admin shows attachments and improved presentation.
- Improved comment thread presentation.
- Comments, task info and attachments now stay visible when editing a task.
- Fixed client page bug for certain server environments.
- Fixed z-index issue for date picker on new task dialogue.
- Swapped out deprecated function.
- Misc bug fixes.
- Presentation updates.
As always your feedback is welcome.
Task Rocket June Updates (v126.96.36.199)
Task Rocket has received an update to the contextual secondary navigation user interface. It’s about time.Keep reading
Lessons learned from supporting WordPress plugins
As the developer, you want to give the best possible level of support to your customers, but often due to circumstances out of your control, it can be impossible or extremely difficult.Keep reading
How to include a custom stylesheet for any given page in WordPress
One of my biggest pet peeves with website presentation is how inefficient it can be to manage. Let’s see if we can improve the situation.Keep reading
How to increase the WordPress memory limit, and why you should
Some of the most common WordPress errors are related to a lack of available memory, specifically how much PHP memory WordPress needs compared how much it is able to use.Keep reading
Meet the Rocket Apps plugin manager
The Rocket Apps plugin manager idea was spawned after I received a few complaints about how much side nav real-estate the plugins were using. I could not agree more.Keep reading
A change of direction, and some important product update information
Starting today, Rocket Apps will be launching an updated website and a new business model. The primary products, both Task Rocket and Invoice Rocket, will now be free.Keep reading