You can download Task Rocket 2.2 now
Woohoo! Task Rocket 2.2 is ready for download.
The changelog has changed a little since the post earlier this week, and looks like this:
- Added option to specify currency symbol (for cost reports on the front-end).
- Added option to show task costs on the front-end.
- Added option to show/hide file icons next to attachments on front-end.
- Added filter control to report page.
- Changed method for toggling filter view states on report page (better performance).
- Fixed issue of tasks and project count summary not working on Projects page.
- Fixed issue where page content would not show under certain condition.
- Fixed logic issue concerning users being able to delete other users attachments.
- Completely redesigned attachments UI.
Login and grab it now.
Task Rocket June Updates (v126.96.36.199)
Task Rocket has received an update to the contextual secondary navigation user interface. It’s about time.Keep reading
Lessons learned from supporting WordPress plugins
As the developer, you want to give the best possible level of support to your customers, but often due to circumstances out of your control, it can be impossible or extremely difficult.Keep reading
How to include a custom stylesheet for any given page in WordPress
One of my biggest pet peeves with website presentation is how inefficient it can be to manage. Let’s see if we can improve the situation.Keep reading
How to increase the WordPress memory limit, and why you should
Some of the most common WordPress errors are related to a lack of available memory, specifically how much PHP memory WordPress needs compared how much it is able to use.Keep reading
Meet the Rocket Apps plugin manager
The Rocket Apps plugin manager idea was spawned after I received a few complaints about how much side nav real-estate the plugins were using. I could not agree more.Keep reading
A change of direction, and some important product update information
Starting today, Rocket Apps will be launching an updated website and a new business model. The primary products, both Task Rocket and Invoice Rocket, will now be free.Keep reading