You can download Task Rocket 2.2 now
Woohoo! Task Rocket 2.2 is ready for download.
The changelog has changed a little since the post earlier this week, and looks like this:
- Added option to specify currency symbol (for cost reports on the front-end).
- Added option to show task costs on the front-end.
- Added option to show/hide file icons next to attachments on front-end.
- Added filter control to report page.
- Changed method for toggling filter view states on report page (better performance).
- Fixed issue of tasks and project count summary not working on Projects page.
- Fixed issue where page content would not show under certain condition.
- Fixed logic issue concerning users being able to delete other users attachments.
- Completely redesigned attachments UI.
Login and grab it now.
Stripe for Invoice Rocket has been updated to 1.2
The new update to the Stripe extension adds an improved user experience for your customers and also some nice workflow enhancements.Keep reading
Invoice Rocket goes dark
If you’re the type who likes to work in the dark, or you just prefer dark themes in general, then the new Dark Theme option should be a welcome addition.Keep reading
How to make a living from WordPress development without violating the GPL
The General Public License allows users the freedom to run, study, share, modify or even sell the software. This extends to any software that uses the WordPress framework and APIs.Keep reading
The Invoice Rocket sidebar UX has been improved
This new interface tweak solves that problem by breaking the invoice sidebar up into three sections: Invoice Details, Chart and Tools, allowing you to tab between them.Keep reading
Invoice Rocket 1.2.9 update
Thanks to a nudge in the right direction from a new user, Invoice Rocket now complies with European tax regulations.Keep reading
Another preview of the new Task Rocket 5 interface
Although it may not look like much has changed since the last preview, a lot of work has been happening under the hood to make it this seamless.Keep reading
An early preview of the Task Rocket 5 interface
It’s still got a long way to go, but I thought it would share a little progress with the Task Rocket 5 interface update.Keep reading
Task Rocket 5 is in development. Here’s what you need to know.
I think it’s well worth investing time and resources into a re-build of Task Rocket instead, which will eventually be Task Rocket 5.Keep reading