You can download Task Rocket 2.2 now
Woohoo! Task Rocket 2.2 is ready for download.
The changelog has changed a little since the post earlier this week, and looks like this:
- Added option to specify currency symbol (for cost reports on the front-end).
- Added option to show task costs on the front-end.
- Added option to show/hide file icons next to attachments on front-end.
- Added filter control to report page.
- Changed method for toggling filter view states on report page (better performance).
- Fixed issue of tasks and project count summary not working on Projects page.
- Fixed issue where page content would not show under certain condition.
- Fixed logic issue concerning users being able to delete other users attachments.
- Completely redesigned attachments UI.
Login and grab it now.
Meet the Rocket Apps plugin manager
The Rocket Apps plugin manager idea was spawned after I received a few complaints about how much side nav real-estate the plugins were using. I could not agree more.Keep reading
A change of direction, and some important product update information
Starting today, Rocket Apps will be launching an updated website and a new business model. The primary products, both Task Rocket and Invoice Rocket, will now be free.Keep reading
Introducing Open Graphite Pro for WordPress
Social sharing can critically important to bringing users to your website and converting, but unfortunately not all websites are putting their best social foot forward.Keep reading
Stripe for Invoice Rocket has been updated to 1.2
The new update to the Stripe extension adds an improved user experience for your customers and also some nice workflow enhancements.Keep reading
Invoice Rocket goes dark
If you’re the type who likes to work in the dark, or you just prefer dark themes in general, then the new Dark Theme option should be a welcome addition.Keep reading