Delete My Account Pro
Give registered users the ability to delete their own account.Pro Plugins
What does Delete My Account Pro do?
Delete My Account Pro gives users the ability to delete their own accounts, negating the need for a website administrator to become involved.
The plugin can be configured to:
- Selectively display the ‘Delete my account’ button to users based on specified roles.
- Delete user accounts on a single site or across the entire multisite network.
- Remove user comments on a single site or across the entire multisite network.
- Provide users with a summary of the account deletion process.
- Present a customised warning message to users prior to account deletion.
- Send a confirmation to users after their account has been successfully deleted.
- Notify the site administrator (or alternative recipient) when a user deletes their account.
- Optionally redirect users to a specific page or keep them on the same page following account deletion.
Providing users with this functionality benefits everyone involved. Users can self-delete their accounts without any hassle, and website owners are relieved of the administrative burden of manually handling account deletions.
Note: The appearance of this interface will be automatically adopted from your theme, eliminating the necessity to style it (unless you really want to).
Where are the settings?
Go to Settings -> Delete My Account Pro to configure the plugin.
How do I use the plugin?
The ‘Delete My Account’ interface can be placed on any page, post, or theme template using one of the shortcodes provided at the end of the settings page.
If using the Gutenberg editor, insert the shortcode like this:
If using the classic editor, paste the [delete_my_account_pro] shortcode anywhere into the editor.
Where do I enter my license key?
Go to Settings -> Delete My Account Pro and enter your license key.
Once entered and activated, the settings interface will automatically load.
Is the plugin price a one-time payment or an annual subscription?
The choice is yours.
Twelve months after your initial purchase you will have the option to renew your support license, but it’s not mandatory.
Should you decide not to renew your support license, your product will continue to function without any limitations. However, it won’t receive updates or be eligible for support until you renew.
v1.0.0 (30th October 2023)
- Initial release.