Entry Reports Pro for Gravity Forms
Generate attractive visual reports from Gravity Forms entry data, with options to download as CSV or PNG.Gravity Forms Add-ons
What does this plugin do?
This plugin will let you generate a visual entry report for any given form. You will be able to see how many times a form was submitted each day between date ranges you specify.
Some instances where this might be useful:
- You are running a campaign with a form, and you want to track the progress of entries.
- You just want to visualise when and how often entries have been captured between specific date ranges on any form.
You can also:
- Export data to a CSV
- Download a screenshot with a single click
- Switch between chart and list views
- Filter results
Note: This plugin requires the Gravity Forms plugin for WordPress.
Where is the main interface?
To access the main interface, go to Forms -> Entry Reports.
Where do I enter my license key?
In WordPress admin, click on Forms -> Entry Reports and enter your license key. Once entered and activated, you will be able to start using Entry Reports Pro.
Note: This plugin requires Gravity Forms to be activated.
Is the plugin price a one-time payment or an annual subscription?
The choice is yours.
Twelve months after your initial purchase you will have the option to renew your support license, but it’s not mandatory.
Should you decide not to renew your support license, your product will continue to function without any limitations. However, it won’t receive updates or be eligible for support until you renew.
1.0.0 (27th September 2023)
- Initial release
- Version: 1.0.0
- Updated: September 27, 2023
- Required: Gravity Forms 2.4