A note about using caching solutions
Optimal performance in wProject is possible without the use of caching solutions provided by third-party plugins or your hosting provider. It is advised to refrain from implementing any caching solutions with wProject.
This recommendation stems from the fact that caching solutions are best suited for static web pages that undergo infrequent changes. In contrast, wProject operates as a dynamic project management system, consistently presenting updated information as you actively engage with it.
Please note that support cannot be guaranteed if a caching solution is enabled.
- My subtasks are not showing in the Gantt chart
- My task or project is not showing the Gantt chart
- I can’t record time on a task
- I can’t get into the WordPress admin area
- I can’t request task takeovers
- I can’t assign or reassign tasks to anyone
- I can’t create tasks
- A note about using caching solutions