Can users register to access wProject?
No, it is not. This choice isn’t due to technical limitations but rather a deliberate engineering decision.
In the realm of public-facing project management tools, the last thing you want is to have random individuals (or bots) registering for access. Therefore, the process of adding users must be done manually within the WordPress back-end.
- How to move your license(s) to a new domain
- Is wProject a theme or a plugin?
- Supported languages
- Action hooks (developers)
- Widget support
- Can users register to access wProject?
- Are there any add-ons available?
- The wProject Health Check
- Can you help me with my own modifications?
- Maintenance options
- Where can I read the changelog?
- I need help with something else