Currently, wProject supports the following languages:
- English UK
- English US
- Português do Brasil (thanks to Adriano Dias)
- Italiano (thanks to Luca Alberto Deodati)
- Turkish (thanks to Bilal Koç)
Additionally, support for LTR (Left-to-Right) languages is actively being developed by a third-party, with work initiated in October 2023.
To change the language, navigate to Settings -> General, and scroll down to the Site Language section.
Please note: Translations are contributed by members of the wProject community and may not always be maintained at 100% accuracy.
If you’re interested in translating wProject into your native language, you’ll require translation software, such as a WordPress plugin (free options like Loco are available) or a desktop application like POeditor.
Once you’ve completed the translation, kindly send the files to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll be credited on the Assists page within wProject theme settings and the list above.
As a token of appreciation, you’ll also receive an additional two years of product licenses for each product you translate.
Be sure to make contact if you have any questions.
- How to move your license(s) to a new domain
- Is wProject a theme or a plugin?
- Supported languages
- Action hooks (developers)
- Widget support
- Can users register to access wProject?
- Are there any add-ons available?
- The wProject Health Check
- Can you help me with my own modifications?
- Maintenance options
- Where can I read the changelog?
- I need help with something else