How to create a page
Users in the Project Manager or Administrator role can create pages.
Pages are created in the WordPress admin interface in the usual manner: Pages > Add new.
To make the page available to a specific project, select a project from the Project page metabox.
How to use
- How unowned tasks work
- What are Task Groups and how to use them
- How to switch between dark and light modes
- How to record time on a task
- How to enable the Kanban board
- How to reassign a task
- How to change the status of a task
- How to create a page
- How to edit a project
- How subtasks work
- How to create a task
- How to create a project
Shop For Pro PluginsVisit Pro Store Now
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.