What are Filter view URLs?
Starting from wProject version 4.9.0, a feature known as Filter View URLs was introduced. This feature allows filtered views on a project page to be shared via a URL.
For instance, if you modify the filter to display only incomplete tasks, the URL displayed in your browser’s address bar will automatically adjust, like this:
When you share this URL with someone else, the page that loads for them will automatically adjust the view to display all the incomplete tasks. This feature simplifies the process of sharing project-specific views with others.
How to use
- How unowned tasks work
- What are Task Groups and how to use them
- How to switch between dark and light modes
- How to record time on a task
- How to enable the Kanban board
- How to reassign a task
- Task statuses
- Project statuses
- How to change the status of a task
- How to create a page
- How to edit a project
- How subtasks work
- How to create a task
- How to create a project
- How to transfer management of all your projects
- Why you should delete projects from the front-end
- What are Filter view URLs?
- Contextual help