There are five distinct statuses that can be attributed to any project:
The project is either completed, but you’re undecided about its future, or you want to retain it without featuring it in the main navigation.
The project is no longer in progress due to its cancellation.
Every task within the project has been successfully accomplished, meeting the expectations of the project manager or stakeholders.
The project currently has at least one task being actively worked on, or one task marked as complete.
The project is still in its initial planning stage.
This is a project that’s been proposed, with its realisation being uncertain.
The project is still in the setup phase.
How to use
- How unowned tasks work
- What are Task Groups and how to use them
- How to switch between dark and light modes
- How to record time on a task
- How to enable the Kanban board
- How to reassign a task
- Task statuses
- Project statuses
- How to change the status of a task
- How to create a page
- How to edit a project
- How subtasks work
- How to create a task
- How to create a project
- How to transfer management of all your projects
- Why you should delete projects from the front-end
- What are Filter view URLs?
- Contextual help