How to create a task
Creating tasks is accessible to all logged-in users, although users with the Team Member role must first enable this option in the wProject settings under Permissions.
For users holding the Project Manager or Administrator role, the process is straightforward. Simply click on Create and then select Task.
If you are a Team Member, click the + Task button.
Upon reaching the New Task page, remember to provide as much detail as possible. Keep in mind that the task name and project selection are mandatory fields.
How to use
- How unowned tasks work
- What are Task Groups and how to use them
- How to switch between dark and light modes
- How to record time on a task
- How to enable the Kanban board
- How to reassign a task
- Task statuses
- Project statuses
- How to change the status of a task
- How to create a page
- How to edit a project
- How subtasks work
- How to create a task
- How to create a project
- How to transfer management of all your projects
- Why you should delete projects from the front-end
- What are Filter view URLs?
- Contextual help