Five distinct statuses can be assigned to tasks, each providing a clear understanding of task progress.
- This task is fully finished; no further action is required.
- The default status for new tasks.
- Work on this task is ongoing; it has not reached completion.
- If this task was mistakenly marked as complete, it can be reverted to incomplete status as there is still work to be done.
- This status indicates active attention and ongoing work.
- The task is currently being worked on.
- Work on this task has not yet commenced.
- This status implies the task has been reviewed or worked on previously but is now temporarily suspended or on hold.
Note: wProject does not support custom statuses.
Last modified 1 month and 18 days ago Was this page helpful? Yes No How can this page be improved?Thanks!
How to use
- How unowned tasks work
- What are Task Groups and how to use them
- How to switch between dark and light modes
- How to record time on a task
- How to enable the Kanban board
- How to reassign a task
- Task statuses
- Project statuses
- How to change the status of a task
- How to create a page
- How to edit a project
- How subtasks work
- How to create a task
- How to create a project
- How to transfer management of all your projects
- Why you should delete projects from the front-end
- What are Filter view URLs?
- Contextual help