How unowned tasks work
“Unowned tasks” are tasks within the system that currently lack a designated owner.
The scenario for creating an unowned task occurs in situations where task assignment is open to any team member, allowing anyone to take on (adopt) the task as needed.
In lieu of displaying the task owner’s name, an unowned task will display an ‘Adopt’ link.
When a team member hits the ‘Adopt’ link, they become the owner of the task and inherit responsibility for its completion.
How to use
- How unowned tasks work
- What are Task Groups and how to use them
- How to switch between dark and light modes
- How to record time on a task
- How to enable the Kanban board
- How to reassign a task
- Task statuses
- Project statuses
- How to change the status of a task
- How to create a page
- How to edit a project
- How subtasks work
- How to create a task
- How to create a project
- How to transfer management of all your projects
- Why you should delete projects from the front-end
- What are Filter view URLs?
- Contextual help