How unowned tasks work
Unowned tasks are simply tasks that have no owner.
You may want to create an unowned task, for example, in a situation where it’s fine for anyone in the team to perform the task, and so whoever wants it can take it.
Instead of showing the task owner name, an unowned task will have a Take ownership link.
Whoever clicks on Take ownership will become the owner of the task.
How to use
- How unowned tasks work
- What are Task Groups and how to use them
- How to switch between dark and light modes
- How to record time on a task
- How to enable the Kanban board
- How to reassign a task
- How to change the status of a task
- How to create a page
- How to edit a project
- How subtasks work
- How to create a task
- How to create a project
Shop For Pro PluginsVisit Pro Store Now
Subscribe to be first to learn about any new features, updates or special offers.