How to edit a project
Users with the Project Manager role have the privilege to edit projects. Administrators, on the other hand, possess the authority to edit any project directly from the WordPress admin interface.
To edit a project, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the specific project page you wish to edit.
- On the right-hand pane of the project page, you’ll find the Edit option. Click on it.
- This will take you to the Edit Project page, where you can make any necessary modifications.
- Once you’ve made the desired changes, simply click the Save Changes button to save your updates.
Please note: The option to edit a project will only be visible if you are the designated Project Manager of that specific project.
How to use
- How unowned tasks work
- What are Task Groups and how to use them
- How to switch between dark and light modes
- How to record time on a task
- How to enable the Kanban board
- How to reassign a task
- Task statuses
- Project statuses
- How to change the status of a task
- How to create a page
- How to edit a project
- How subtasks work
- How to create a task
- How to create a project
- How to transfer management of all your projects
- Why you should delete projects from the front-end
- What are Filter view URLs?
- Contextual help