How to switch between dark and light modes
Users have the power to easily switch between dark and light modes using either of the two convenient methods
Switch to dark mode from the your page
To activate dark mode, click on your avatar in the upper left corner, guiding you to your account page. There, you’ll find the Dark mode checkbox; simply enable it and confirm the change by clicking the Update button. Your screen will transition to the dark side.
Should you desire to return to light mode, just uncheck the Dark mode checkbox and tap the Update button once more.
Switch to dark mode from the top bar
Switch between the two modes by toggling the sun or moon icon located in the upper right corner of the interface.
Please take note that to prevent unintentional mode changes, the toggle mechanism requires two clicks.
How to use
- How unowned tasks work
- What are Task Groups and how to use them
- How to switch between dark and light modes
- How to record time on a task
- How to enable the Kanban board
- How to reassign a task
- Task statuses
- Project statuses
- How to change the status of a task
- How to create a page
- How to edit a project
- How subtasks work
- How to create a task
- How to create a project
- How to transfer management of all your projects
- Why you should delete projects from the front-end
- What are Filter view URLs?
- Contextual help